We want to help you sell better!
Bumps move your listing to the top of the category, so that your listing gets more views and contacts. After that, it will then act like a normal listing and then be moved down as new listings are added. Bumps can be bought with OneKyat Coins.
How to buy OneKyat Coins?
How to buy bumps?
Do Bumps gurantee a sale?
Bumps provide your listings with more visibility. However, we cannot guarantee that a Bump will lead to a like or a chat. To make sure you get the most out of Bumps, use them on good-quality listings.
Having a problem with bumps?
No problem, write to us at our Facebook page with your username and we can help you with bumping your listing!
The following items are prohibited on OneKyat.
1) Weapons and ammunition - including
2) Drugs and tobacco including -
3) Animals, Humans or Human Remains - including
4) Fortune telling, Necromancy and black magic services
5) Medical and healthcare
6) Adult mature content & services - including
7) Counterfeit and Replica items
8) Illegal items or items encouraging illegal activity - including
9) Illegal services - including
10) Contents that promote violence or make an effort to do discriminate based on ethnicity, religion,gender, disability or sexual preference
At OneKyat, we strongly respect the intellectual property rights of others. Posting content that infringes another party's intellectual property is strictly disallowed under our Terms of Service.
Note: This page is intended for intellectual property rights owners and their authorised agents to report alleged intellectual property infringements. If you are not an intellectual property rights owner or their authorised agent, please contact us for assistance in resolving your issue. If you believe that content on OneKyat violates another party's intellectual property rights, you should contact the rights owner directly and they can determine whether to report the infringement to us.
To report an infringement
You can submit a request via our Facebook page and attach the completed IP Infringement Report.
By submitting the IP Infringement Report, you represent and warrant that the alleged infringing material is not authorised by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law, and the information provided in the IP Infringement Report is accurate.
Template IP Infringement Report
To: OneKyat Co. Ltd.
1) The particulars of the person furnishing this notice (the complainant) are as follows:
2) The particulars of the owner of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 3 below, on whose behalf this notice is furnished, are as follows:
3) The particulars of the intellectual property in respect of which is alleged to have been infringed are as follows:
[Note: Please provide sufficient particulars to identify the intellectual property and the description of the alleged infringement.]
4) The particulars of the electronic copy alleged to be an infringing copy of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 3 are as follows:
[Note: Please provide sufficient particulars to identify and locate the electronic copy alleged to be an infringing copy of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 4, including the listing URLs for each infringing item in separate rows e.g. https://www.onekyat.com/ad/xxxxxx/.]
5) The complainant requires you to remove or disable access to the electronic copy referred to in paragraph 4.
6) The complainant,in good faith,believes that the electronic copy referred to in paragraph 4 is an infringing copy of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 3.
7) The information in this notice is accurate.
8) The complainant:
9) The complainant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore for the purposes of any proceedings related to this report.